[linux-audio-user] Re: Nomad - Nord Modular Editor

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 19:16:25 EDT 2006

On 7/21/06, Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia at nic.funet.fi> wrote:

> [ in linux-audio-users, originally in nmedit-devel ]
> >our first release of Nomad - Nord Modular Editor is now available.
>
> It is at
>  http://nmedit.sourceforge.net
> if that was not mentioned.
>
> The Nomad has also a UI builder for building UIs for modules.
> Check the screenshots and "nomad-ui-editor.jpg".
> Do we have anything similar? E.g. a collection of audio related
> widgets for Glade?

Quote from the Khagan website:
"
Khagan is a live user interface builder for controling parameters via
OSC. It's mainly aimed at the Om modular synthesizer.
"

http://khagan.berlios.de

You can build a gui using phat widgets and control any OSC accepting
app. I.e Build the synth in Om (now called ingen) and then control it
using Khagan. It's got a few intersting input options too, like
graphics tablet. 5-d input, etc.