[linux-audio-user] Request for some recording time

chris beagles christhemonkey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 17:36:53 EDT 2006

Hey,

The other day after a gig with my jazz trio, a lot of people kept
asking us whether we had a cd that we could sell to them.

So we got thinking, where could we get some studio time....
And then today i thought, i know! I'll ask on the LAU list!
Im sure some lovely friendly linux audio user person in the north of
England will let us come and do some recording!!
Being the poor student types, we dont have the money to purchase any
real time in a studio.
(and to be honest my studio just wont cut it at all, havent even
bothered re-installing jack after upgrading yet...)

So yes, anyone who is interested, please let us know!
We are based in Sheffield if that helps at all.

Any help is appreciated.
Chris

PS Just had a thought, we are mainly playing stuff from real books
(legal ones), is this ok to record and sell?