[linux-audio-user] Music

Jordan Nash jordan at jdnash.org
Sun Jul 23 03:23:12 EDT 2006

I downloaded and listened to
http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/ogg/stephen-doonan_blues-in-c-1.ogg
and
http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/ogg/stephen-doonan_blues-in-c-2.ogg .

They both sound really good.

blues-in-c-1.ogg:
Sounds very much like a real grand piano being recorded professionally.
Very nice.

blues-in-c-2.ogg:
Sounds a bit more like MIDI. I don't hear as much expression from the
flute. If a synth is being used, it sounds VERY nice and lifelike.

By the way, which license are you planning to release these under?

-Jordan