[linux-audio-user] X events making noise through soundcard.

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Thu Jul 27 07:36:26 EDT 2006

As people have been saying, it's EM interference.  Muting the analogue
stuff you aren't using might help (as has been suggested) but so does
moving the soundcard as far away as possible from the graphics card.

Alternatively, try and only move your mouse and perform window
operations in time with your music.

James

On Thu, 27 Jul, 2006 at 03:35AM -0500, Gian Paolo Mureddu spake thus: