[linux-audio-user] HELP! udev fails at boot after plugging in MIDI keyboad on CCRMA

Link Swanson link at sumerianbabyl.com
Sun Jun 4 17:49:16 EDT 2006

On Sun, June 4, 2006 4:04 pm, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-06-04 at 22:02 +0100, Folderol wrote:
>> > I guess you already tried rebooting with the keyboard unplugged?
>> >
>> > Lee
>>
>> Exactly what I was going to suggest!
>>

> Another possibility is that the plug connecting the breakout box to the
> PCI card came loose.
>
> Lee

I'm not sure if this was the case or not, but I unplugged the breakout box
and it booted fine, then I reconnected it and booted again: POOF! It's
back to normal!

Thanks so much guys. This truly is an amazing list. Not that this was an
amazing solution (I had it going before I read responses), but the fact
that
I got responses, with a working solution, in less than 40 minutes is
better than any tech support I've experienced. I suppose you guys want a
check for your work . . .

be well,

Link

--