[linux-audio-user] Re: Link: Extremely high quality free music

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Wed Jun 7 20:49:07 EDT 2006

Are you kidding me? This is some of the finest stuff on the planet!

Well anyways as mentioned here this is stuff that cares about 'good free
music more than what tools it was made with'.

I mean this guy is not just talking about things, he is actually putting
out extremely high quality music for an open source license and I
guarantee this is stuff people want to hear.

Carlo