[linux-audio-user] Digital mixer suggestions

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladolidt at terra.es
Mon Jun 12 12:15:51 EDT 2006

I am thinking of getting a digital mixer. My first choice is a Roland
VM-3100 but digital connection to the computer is not via ADAT or TDIF
but via proprietary RPC connection. A RPC-1 card is needed in the
computer and I guess that this card is not Linux compliant.

Any chance to use this one with Linux? Any other digital mixer
suggestion plus interface supported by Linux on this price range
(about 200 eur on eBay!)?

Cordially, ISmael
--
 Ismael Valladolid Torres        OpenPGP key ID: 0xDE721AF4
                                      Jabber ID: ivalladt at jabberes.org
  http://digitrazos.info/
  http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/  ~When I grow up I will go there~