[linux-audio-user] Any drummers out there?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jun 13 12:43:55 EDT 2006

Hi Carlo!
  I definitely like drumming on my midi-keyboard. But do I get this right?
  You need someone to do a midi-drumtrack on any kind of linux-software, with
most probable free sounds? Or are you also interested in audiotracks?
  If some livestreaming access to the net is required I'm out of it
completely, for I've no net at home.
  Kindest regards
        Julien

P.S.: Btw.: I do almost all of my drumming live without step-sequencing.

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide