[linux-audio-user] fst-1.8 README revised

torbenh at gmx.de torbenh at gmx.de
Thu Jun 15 14:39:31 EDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 04:22:07PM +0200, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
> Dave Phillips escribe:
> >    1) Does the Steinberg link work for anyone ? I just get the same
> > page appearing over and over, no matter where I go on the site.
>
> This is [1]the link to be followed:
>
> 1. http://ygrabit.steinberg.de/~ygrabit/public_html/index.html
>
> Better if it's specified that's the version 2.3 of the SDK the one
> which needs to be downloaded. I just compiled fst using 2.3 and was
> unable to using 2.4.

i did not look into the 2.4 vstsdk yet...
with some "find and sed" magic it should however be possible to compile
with the 2.4sdk.

Thanks a lot Dave. Much apreciated.
but changing the fst-1.8.tar silently is not nice, because md5 would
change. I could roll a 1.8.1 in the meantime...

we should at least put the README onto the webserver...
joebutton: do you read me ?

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language