[linux-audio-user] Re: Digital mixer suggestions

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Thu Jun 15 17:09:38 EDT 2006

Yeah, exactly, I love it. You have this tremendously effective
philosophy and you can still right on its fruits even when you
occasionally chose different. It's so effective it can easily balance it
out. Good to be involved!

God must we all be absolutely fantastically smart people that we are
involved with linux audio.

;)

Carlo