[linux-audio-user] Freesound preview problem

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Jun 16 04:52:34 EDT 2006

Florian Paul Schmidt wrote:

> http://youtube.com/watch?v=p2RRUVAD9Mc&search=john%20scofield
>
> That one is a good example of where the sync goes off [besides being a
> burning performance by pat martino and john scofield and the backing
> band]
>
> Flo

That one definitely has buffer problems for me but the finger taps and
drumstick hits all seems to line up when the buffer clears. I haven't
noticed the video getting way behind. Just constantly stopping which
means I won't get through the whole performance because it's annoying me...

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com