[linux-audio-user] which graphics card?

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 16:23:06 EDT 2006

--- Lee Revell <rlrevell at joe-job.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 12:52 -0700, R Parker wrote:
> > I'd like the thing to
> > be OSS and licensed GPL so Lee Revel doesn't rip
> the
> > jewels from my body when I ask for help
> configuring
> > it. Of course the card you recommend is gonna work
> out
> > of the box so Lee would never know if I'm sleeping
> > with the devil...
>
> Wow.

No! I meant it to be a joke and do prefer OSS and GPL
which is why I asked.

  Is my position on closed source drivers really
> considered
> extremist on this list?  It's shared by about 95% of
> people on the
> kernel list.
>
> Sorry, I will shut up about it if it's such a big
> deal.

It's a misunderstanding that's my fault. Your message
is solid as ever and my interest is evidence of your
effect. Please continue the good fight.

What card should I buy? :)

Ron