[linux-audio-user] Re: which graphics card?

Rob lau at kudla.org
Thu Jun 22 02:16:47 EDT 2006

On Thu June 22 2006 00:24, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> > I suggested this last time the outdated FAQ came up, but
> > would it be possible to put the FAQ into a wiki?  (One with
> I can set up a wiki for the faq at linuxaudio.org
> Any suggestions for the software to use?

With all the 0-day exploits for TWiki vulnerabilities over the
last year (some of which affected a wiki I was running for
another free software project, allowing a ton of spam), I'm a
MediaWiki proponent at this point.  I've only done a little
experimenting with MediaWiki and am neck deep in 2 work projects
or I'd have already set one up.

Rob