[linux-audio-user] Recording ADAT inputs on RME hammerfall 9636/52

Stephen Cameron smcameron at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 15:12:19 EDT 2006

> I've been running my studio on a 50 foot snake; ADAT,
> keyboard, mouse, spdif, power, etc, for several years.
> No problems under any circumstances. Are you
> experiencing something weird?

No, not really.  Just seems that most places sell cables
up to 10m, and 10m seems to be the max distance recommended,
and until you came along, I had not encountered anyone using
50 foot ADAT cables so I was a little bit worried that 50
feet might prove to be a problem, so I was glad to be able
to find out it doesn't seem to be a problem.

-- steve