[linux-audio-user] font size

Yves Potin yves_p at nnx.com
Thu Jun 29 02:06:08 EDT 2006

Le 28 Jun à 23:01, luis jure ecrivait:

> the problem i have is the fonts in menus and toolbars are tiny. i
> solved the problem of gtk applications editing .gtkrc-2.0, but i have
> no idea how to change fonts in rosegarden and other kde applications.

        Hi.
        In Debian, a way to solve very frequently this problem is to
install some missing fonts for non english languages.
        apt-cache search transcoded, then install the fonts it will
indicate (75 dpi and 100 dpi). I guess you use Debian, you don't give the
precision or I have not very well read your message.
        Another way, if this is not relevant,  is to force 100 dpi at the
start of the X server, in the config of the login manager, for example :

:0 local at tty1 /usr/X11R6/bin/X -nolisten tcp vt7 -dpi 100

in the file /etc/kde3/kdm/Xservers, if you use kdm, but this line will be
the same in the config file of xdm or gdm.
        HTH,

Y.