[linux-audio-user] Successfully installed Aqualung, how do I use the GUI?

Andrew Lester martinblank64 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 13:52:39 EDT 2006

I finally got aqualung installed, but it seems that typing "aqualung"
into the konsole starts a text-based version of it. I hope this is not a
stupid question, but how do I start the GUI?

Also, how must I configure the jack soundserver and the jack output
plugin for aqualung to make sure the sound is not getting re-sampled at
all? And how would I set up low-latency operation?