[linux-audio-user] A new tune #3

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 22:07:17 EDT 2006

On 6/29/06, Conor O'Tuama <conor at conorotuama.com> wrote:

> > The kid's got talent! Give me more!
> >
> > OK, I actually like this song enough I think I may record it my (very
> > differently though...) if I get some free time in the next few weeks.
> > What a great way to start the day. Thanks!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Mark
>
> Thanks, Mark :-)
>
> Hope to hear your version soon soon soon !
> Be good.....
>
> --
> Visit www.conorotuama.com

Don't know how soon. Don't know how good but I do like the work you've done.

Darn, you're in Galway?! Love the town! Great place. Good pubs and
food on the long road down near the bay IIRC. I did some work with a
company called (IIRC) Toucan Technologies about 10-12 years ago. They
got acquired by some other company maybe 5-6 years ago so who knows
what they are called now. Anyway, it was a great reason to visit that
side of Ireland but now I think I have a better reason to drop in
again!

Cheers,
Mark