[linux-audio-user] Interesting story for BCR2000 owners

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Mar 3 10:55:58 EST 2006

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 06:39:08PM -0600, Jan Depner wrote:
>     All of the bad mouthing of Behringer reminds me of the stuff they
> used to say about Peavey 30 years ago.  That's turned around quite a
> bit.  They make some pretty damn good stuff for live use.

Well, the specifics are different.
The main complaint I recall about Peavey was "sounds like crap".
Was anybody accusing Peavey of ripping off other brands' designs?
And at least since the early eighties, Peavey's had a reputation for
making very reliable gear, unlike Behringer.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com