[linux-audio-user] [admin] reminder: no html postings on linux-audio-*

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri Mar 3 12:43:15 EST 2006

hi everyone!

just a quick heads-up: html postings or other "enriched" atrocities are
banned on linux-audio-*. unfortunately, the mailman response "message
has a suspicious header" is less than helpful. if you see your postings
bounce with this error, in 99 of 100 cases you are trying to send either
html or binary attachments.

this warning applies especially to our friends at gmail.com /
googlemail.com. their web interface seems to send out dodgy mails by
default.

best,

jörn

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

if you are a free (as in "free speech") software developer
and you happen to be travelling near my home, drop me a line
and come round for a free (as in "free beer") beer. :-D