[linux-audio-user] [ANN] LinuxMAO.org, a french Linux Audio Wiki

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 04:53:05 EST 2006

> It's more obvious that the average French person's spoken English is *far* better than the average English person's spoken French!

After spending a fair amount of my younger years travelling I came to
the conclusion..

English is such a widespread language only because we Americans are to
stupid or lazy(Or Both) to learn other languages so we force other
countries to speak ours;)

          Seablade

Who cant speak much of any language but english, and lives in America...
Yea for proof;)