[linux-audio-user] agnula/demudi unable to acces the internet.

baldobe baldobe2000 at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 5 09:21:20 EST 2006

I had a read through this:
http://demudi.agnula.org/wiki/DocumentsFaq#TheXWindowgraphicalsystemfailstostart

To see how I can get my demudi distro to connect to the internet but I am
getting nowhere.
I loaded up Network settings and added a connection for eth0 Lan card but
when I tell it to conenct it just does nothing.  The mouse pointer still
works but I get no reponse from anything and I still can not connect to the
internet.

Can someone guide me through this process please.

Many thanks.
Bal.