[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Rhythm Galaxy vol. 1 drum/percussion sample library

Artemiy Pavlov artemio at kdemail.net
Sun Mar 5 13:00:16 EST 2006

Dear Linux audio software users and developers,

many of you may know me - a sound designer behind many free sounds I keep on
making for Hydrogen rhythm machine and other samplers.

Now I am pleased to announce Rhythm Galaxy vol. 1 - an all-new sound library
which boasts a huge load of drums, percussion and effects - from analog and
digital emulations to brand new, amazing sounds. It is a low-cost but very
high-quality library which delivers just the right sounds for various styles.

Rhythm Galaxy vol. 1 includes over 250 world-class, superb sounds which
satisfy the needs of professional composers and music-making lovers who have
been searching for fresh, unique and inspiring material. All sounds are
totally original material, they have been created completely from scratch,
using Roland Fantom-S, V-Synth and VC-1 synthesizers, Krok 2401 analog vocoder
and also ALSA Modular synth.

Rhythm Galaxy is available in two formats:

- .WAV files grouped in folders ("Kick", "Snare", etc.) - suitable for any
hardware/software sampler

- Hydrogen drum kit with all 256 sounds (will work only in Hydrogen 0.9.4
sound library manager).

Sound demo:
http://soniccharger.com/media/demos/Rhythm_Galaxy_1_demo.mp3

Specs and complete sample list: