[linux-audio-user] Re: LinuxMAO.org, a french Linux Audio Wiki

Carotinho carotinobg at yahoo.it
Sun Mar 5 13:47:18 EST 2006

Hi!

Alle 14:22, domenica 5 marzo 2006, lanas ha scritto:
> Can't have tons of culture when the country is only 400 years old at
> most.

Well, sometime I think that in my very small and insignificant town (4000
people) here in Italy, we have buildings that were built way before the
discovery of America... included the internet connections...
But I don't think this is related to culture, I think it's more related about
perception of one's past. We have a lot of it... and every small town has its
own version of our common dialect, well alive and kicking! Old Europe:)

Byez!

Carotinho