[linux-audio-user] Re: Rhythm Galaxy vol. 1 drum/percussion sample library

Dan Easley daneasley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:29:05 EST 2006

On 3/6/06, Maluvia <terakuma at imbris.net> wrote:
> [BTW - hey list members: whatever you're doing *for_a_living* - I want it
> for free!  Really!

i work in public broadcasting - go right ahead!

(and, if you're a us citizen, thanks for the two dollars from your
yearly taxes! aye, there's the rub.  can something be half-free?)

> That way we won't need to try to make any money from our music.

my music got better and more fun when i stopped trying that.  your
mileage, of course, may vary, and you might want to eat better than
me.

> Free housing, free food, free gas, free everything - then free art makes
> sense too.

that'd be sweet, so long as i could paint the house a different color,
add pepper, use it for a combustion powered kitchen robot, and ignore
the rest.  art's free regardless, if you can wait a few centuries.

dan at towndowner.com dan at burntpossum.com daneasley at gmail.com
http://towndowner.com http://burntpossum.com