[linux-audio-user] hdsp pcmcia issues, again...

we are gateswideopen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 21:27:16 EST 2006

cool thanks for the speedy reply ico.

i'm pretty sure i have the levels up(although i am not near my
computer right now) however i don't doubt that is a posibility.

i have my system setup up for audio with realtime module set up. and i
have been running everything trough jack and for testing.

although i can not get anything out of pd, i have used ardour and am
getting nothing but distortion..

it seems like a very similar problem that caused a huge thread here
last year. alsa, i am still lost.

cheers
tom