[linux-audio-user] Need links for website

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 14:47:15 EST 2006

Hello all,

I recently obliterated my website while trying to do a Wordpress
upgrade and lost all of my content.  (Note to self - back up your
databases!)  I am trying to rebuild it, and I need your help.  I try
to evangelize Linux, and more specifically Ubuntu, in my little corner
of the world.  I know that there are a few of you that have blogs or
websites specifically relating to this.  (At one time, there was an
Ubuntu Studio website, and another individual named Oktobyr that had a
website with some Ubuntu information.)  If you have any links that you
believe would be helpful, please send them to me at
hardbop200 at gmail.com so I can rebuild my Linux audio section of the
site.

Thank you very much for your help.
--