[linux-audio-user] Re: Making music a product

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Sat Mar 11 11:28:39 EST 2006

Let us create a world where longs posts are cherished and enjoyed :)

Yeah, Silver Starred Sweetie :) This is great, great, great... EXACTLY
what I'm after. Let us create a world where money is no longer
necessary. Why? Cuz we all just shoot the shit and things turn out all
right.

By the way, is being an occultist like being gay? Like with outing
oneself? Okay, I'm far out too :) I believe in the power of thought, the
power of the word... That computers are alive and conscious (and so are
spoons, knives)... My computer's name is 'Cinderella' and she lives in
the 'Wonderland' domain. I think we have a great relationship... I do
spend a lot of time tapping her keys :)

(Let me also introduce you to my SIP phone... He's called 'CheshireCat')

Will you all say 'Hi' to my SIP phone please? He's really friendly, and
very useful.

Well, scientists, prove me wrong :) lol

But boy... That thing about the music reaching out and altering people,
losening the tight knit, getting some fresh air in... Being
INSPIRATIONAL. Maaaaaan. That's Da Shit. Or more like Da Nourishment :) LOL

Guess that's what I'm after all along :) That, or dying trying.

Carlo