[linux-audio-user] Re: POLL: Marketing Free Music

Bengt Gördén bengan at sunet.se
Sat Mar 11 11:41:26 EST 2006

lördagen den 11 mars 2006 16.50 skrev R Parker:
> There is no integrity in censorship.

No. Not really true. Although I think I know what you mean. But there is
actually censorship in different licenses.

I'm part of a programming team that is working against child pornography.
We have put a special license on a software that we're working on because
it can be used in very very bad manner. It is actually a way for ISP's to
redirect networks. The license is open source (still not published but will be
in a few month) but  you can only use it to prevent child pornography. We're
afraid that certain  states/companies is going to use it to filter out p2p and
such. And that we don't want.

regards,

--

/bengan