[linux-audio-user] Re: Making music a product

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Sun Mar 12 07:43:31 EST 2006

>>so it appears that music that is made to be traded for shelter
>>and clothing ought to contain messages that let the receiver
>>be able to produce more shelter and clothing.

> "Ought to" and "should" are really synonymous.

>>(Be ye of the fighting Irish by any chance?) :)
>

> Only half ;)
>
> Rob

lol :) okay here we go... I said 'it appears that' blah blah ought to.
What I meant was:

"My theory is that" blah blah ought to blah blah. What do YOU think?

Personally, I don't like the theory yet, I want to sculpt it into
something more friendly and more appealing, less limiting and more
useful. Any ideas?

Carlo