[linux-audio-user] Re: POLL: Marketing Free Music

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Sun Mar 12 15:59:44 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-12 at 12:42 -0600, Jan Depner wrote:
> Smoking, on the other hand, produces carcinogenic compounds that
> others
> would be forced to breathe.

So does car exhaust but no one seems to care about that.  The hospital
down the street has "Clean Air Zone" signs all over it stating that it's
verboten to smoke anywhere on the premises.  But people can and do sit
with their engine idling 10 feet from the door to the ER for hours.

(sorry this is one of my pet peeves - I am not pro-secondhand smoke but
anti-hypocrisy)

Lee