[linux-audio-user] Re: POLL: Marketing Free Music - Jamendo and censorship

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 18:39:19 EST 2006

On 3/13/06, Jan Depner <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-03-12 at 23:14 +1100, Loki Davison wrote:
> > > Otherwise, you should call it 'Linux Audio American Users' or 'Linux
> > > Audio Land of The Freedom Users'. In this case I would maybe kiss your
> > > ass and leave.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > c.
> > > --
> > > www.cesaremarilungo.com
> > >

> > There are others on this list that don't quite agree with the idea of
> > the land of freedom. Though really everyone should always remember
> > that not everyone from one country is the same. I have mates from the
> > USA who are really nice, and mates from iran that are really nice, and
> > friendly germans, etc. Though i have yet to meet any one from the UK
> > who knew what edible food was.... ;-)
> >

>     I was under the same impression before I went to England but there
> is a restaurant in the Castle Hotel in Taunton that has some of the best
> food I've ever eaten.  On the other hand, I couldn't find a single bit
> of reasonably tasty food in either Cairns or Sydney (although I'm sure
> there must be a few decent places in Sydney).

spend 2 week in UK. Did not eat well, despite being taken to local
good spots. Cairns i don't know about, haven't been there for a while,
sydney... well, it's sydney what do you expect? melbourne the home of
good food. Great greek, vietnamise, chinese, turkish, thai, italian,
actually damn near everything you could want. Though i am yet to find
a georgian restaurant, and there food is damn good.

Loki