[linux-audio-user] Internet Music Business Models + Logos

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Tue Mar 21 19:20:49 EST 2006

I'm curious enough to bite:

How's this improve on CC licensing?  Could we not raise the CC marks
to the level of a brand identity?

Do we really want to?

I'll post again when I've thought more, maybe.  That way I won't
simply be asking questions.

Is top posting a faux pas when replying to long posts?  Is it my ego
that fears my contribution not being seen amidst the original text?

? and ? again

James

On Tue, 21 Mar, 2006 at 08:36PM +0100, Carlo Capocasa spake thus:

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)