[linux-audio-user] More about consolidation of the Linux audio online resources (was: linuxdj...)

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Mar 23 15:24:04 EST 2006

Hi Ico,

well, Benno has gone underground again. LAC2006 is approaching and Frank
has asked me about a URL to include to link to LAD-ish resources. I
think that your suggestion to at least have the URL under the
linuxaudio.org umbrella is an excellent one, regardless of where the
material is (I have it all). So we need a URL ... my own first guess is
linuxaudio.org/developers or linuxaudio.org/lad .. what do you think?

--p