[linux-audio-user] Sharing samples via P2P

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladolidt at terra.es
Fri Mar 24 09:19:05 EST 2006

Are you doing this? It would be great that we guessed some way to
share .wav, .flac, .sf2 files, whatever, CC licensed or such, using
our P2P clients.

I am sure that audio files created by me will not sound like audio
files created by any other, and that any composition using them will
sound unique.

As an example, zipping or rarring then and later changing extension of
the file to .lau would make simple to locate them via a search on a
P2P server.

Just an idea. Comments?

Cordially, Ismael
--