[linux-audio-user] Sharing samples via P2P

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladolidt at terra.es
Fri Mar 24 09:50:09 EST 2006

Rob escribe:
> Or we could adopt a "when in Rome" approach and stick [LAU] in
> the filename like pirate groups do.  That might actually help
> eventually in establishing a "brand" and getting lots of people
> to help seed this stuff because they'll know it's good.

I like this but we should be sure if it works, I mean, if searching
for "[LAU]" would return a list of our shared files.

We should agree a server all our P2P clients should be connected to so
searches return all available files.

Why not doing this? Simply announcing here when a new file is
available so interested people can go and downloading it.

Cordially, Ismael
--
mí, myself et moi http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivalladt/