[linux-audio-user] Re: Linux for live performance

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Sat Mar 25 22:57:06 EST 2006

Hi, listreader :)

Sure. The new Ubuntu Multimedia project looks quite promising but is
rather new... Otherwise, DeMuDi is also quite good. A third option is
Fedora and the 'Planet CCRMA' additional packages.

Sequencer: Seq24
Synthesizer: ZynAddSubFX

Used almost exclusively by me and highly recommended. I uploaded a small
loop I produced with the combo for your listening pleasure:

http://shelljam.sourceforge.net/indigo_blue.ogg

If you want to actually play on your computer keyboard and use your
mouse as a synth controller I have a project going for this:

http://shelljam.sourceforge.net

If you need some installation help just lemme know!

Carlo