[linux-audio-user] I'm back with some music

perlanegra proyect perlanegra.proyect at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 05:34:23 EST 2006

Hey... I think now the link is all right... thanks by report me that
small failure... U gotta excuse me, but I'm still a human... :)

>>It's not really a finished track or even one I intend to finish, but
it you're OK with it (that is, if your license permits) I'd like to
keep the snippets I used for a real project when I have spare time
again.

... well, James... the license is a non-commercial, share-alike
license, so, if u want to do something with it, u have my
permission... but try to do it better than me.. XDD ... I would like
to listen what u do with it, so, mail me when u do something...

..thanks by your comment... C'ya on the net...

--
... visit always  http://perlssdj.blogspot.com  4 cool stuff !!...