[linux-audio-user] Jacklaunching bristol

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 01:57:29 EST 2006

Bristol should support Jack directly sometime over the next couple of
months. At the moment the Oberheim emulations are being finnished off, and
then the next work should be jack, largely due demand.

In the meantime you may just have to wear a crashhelmet. The internal
buffering used by Bristol at the moment is not very compatible with the
sample distribution methods used by Jack, so this has to be reworked

Nick.