[linux-audio-user] Snare Synthesis

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Mar 29 03:27:05 EST 2006

Hallo,
david golightly hat gesagt: // david golightly wrote:

> Frank Barknecht did a wonderful tutorial a few years back on how to do
> make drums using PD (no samples), also good basic intro to synthesis:
>
> http://footils.org/tut/pddrums/pddrums.html

Unfortunatly I didn't finish it. :(

However the tutorial was inteded to explain how I did the [angriff~]
drum synth for Pd. The newest version of this is available in the
pure-data.sf.net CVS, a rather old, but still functional version is at
http://footils.org/pkg/angriff-0.4.tgz

I recommend the new version though, it's part of the RRADical
collection of synths and stuff for Pd and lives at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/abstractions/rradical/

Ciao