[linux-audio-user] Re: Snare Synthesis

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Wed Mar 29 17:38:31 EST 2006

> Do you know if there is a way to merge kits? Both yours and the
> original one seem rather incomplete.

Open the individual instruments and do zyn's cut-and-paste on the
complete add-synth section.

Mind you, I am under the impression of there being only one kit and me
being the original author. Would that be far off track of reality in
your perception?

> I would also like to try to generate a few myself and add them in.

I feel I have a rather unique way of intuitively manipulating parameters
that makes for a certain consistency in sound. For that reason, I'd like
to keep a version of the kit around where I did all the sounds myself,
and I would like to call that version 'Manmover Kit'.

However, feel free to derive anything you like from it.

To make it official, let the Manmover Kit be licensed as

CreativeCommons Attribution NonComm ShareAlike

Thanks for announcing, I really appreciate that!

Carlo