[linux-audio-user] Audio slack...

paul wisehart listreader at lupulin.net
Thu Mar 30 14:52:33 EST 2006

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 02:32:23PM -0500, timg wrote:
> So the question is "would anyone carry on the legacy?"
> if so who ;)
> wink-wink -nudge-nudge....

I have the server space, and good knowledge of slackware
package building...

BUT, I only would have packages for the iX86 arch..
the best thing would be to make nice SlackBuild scripts
available.
(also I don't have the server space for too many package
 *.tgz files., and the SlackBuild script approach would mitigate
 that.)

that way they a single package could work on all the arches.
(Supposedly)

--
paul w