[linux-audio-user] OT: need a mixer

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 15:59:50 EDT 2006

On 5/16/06, Brett McCoy <idragosani at chapelperilous.net> wrote:
> I use Ardour and a Delta1010 (with some outboard DSP gear and mike
> pre-amps). With the Delta1010 and a pair of monitors and a headphone
> amp, I find an outboard mixer superfluous. What are you using for your
> audio interface?
>
> -- Brett

I'm using a Delta 44, but I'm thinking about replacing it since it has
no XLR ins for mics.  Maybe an Edirol UA-1000 or UA-25 and a headphone
amp (as mentioned before).

Man, I'm sure glad I emailed this list.  It never occured to me that I
wouldn't need a mixer it all.  Sometimes the simplest solutions are so
hard to come to...

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com