[linux-audio-user] fluidsynth multi channel output

Yves Potin yves at jazzcomputer.org
Wed Nov 1 14:45:03 EST 2006

Le 01 Nov à 18:31, BJaY ecrivait:

> 	I've been using a shell scipt to load the various applications used for my
> projects and one of these applications is qsynth. As far as I can see,
> qsynth does not alow a configuration file to be specified, so I can't vary
> the sound fonts I use from project to project - please correct me if I am
> wrong, it will solve my problem.

        The conf file is ~/.qt/qsynthrc, so your script can do, for
example :
cd ~/.qt
cat qsynthrc-song1 > qsythrc
qsynth &

and for antother song :
cd ~/.qt
cat qsynthrc-song2 > qsythrc
qsynth &

and after creating a third setup, don't forget to cat ~/.qt/.qsynthrc >
~/.qt/qsynthrc-song3

        I hope I understood the question...

Y.