[linux-audio-user] Here we go punk - Call for collaboration

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Nov 7 16:16:34 EST 2006

Hi!

One of the leftovers of the time when I emulated punk-rock
is this piece that never went beyond being basicaly just a
MIDI-file.

Now I would love to see life breathed into it and so this
is a call to the instrumentalists, but especialy guitarists
out there ... I hope someone likes it enough to record
a track or 2 for me :)

A rough-cut demo produced with bloody GM sounds and
bad timing thanks to any combination of MusE, Cabling
and my synthesizer keyboard:
http://thorwil.affenbande.org/here_we_go_punk_demo.ogg

It's not set in stone, we can talk about all kinds of
changes and improvisation :)

--
Thorsten Wilms