[linux-audio-user] VOIP and JACK

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Wed Nov 8 18:03:37 EST 2006

Tobias Gehrig <Tobias.Gehrig at ira.uka.de> writes:

> linphone has jack-support for quite a while

Yeah, used it for a long time, but this piece of jack code has
horrible bugs;). I'm so glad I found a solution outside linphone.

The new linphone does not even use this code, so a buggy JACK capable
linphone is only available in the old linphone. I really like its
core/UI separation part, though; really proper way to make software;).

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m