[linux-audio-user] GUI problem on Ardour

Lilli Chiffon lilli.chiffon at free.fr
Thu Nov 9 13:23:16 EST 2006

Hi the list,

I have a problem with the GUI of Ardour.

I manipulated the main windows of Ardour with the mouse to resize it ant
some inside windows, as the regions/name window and all windows on the
left side, disapear (the leftbottom part of the window editor overlap
the region/name window)

I tryed to fix it by recompiling but no change, the appearance of the
editor window still the same, and it's not very convenient to workwith.
I'm working on gnome but I've got the same problem on fluxbox.

Someone have an idea where i can search (Am i enough clear ?)

Best regards

P'tit Louis