[linux-audio-user] Cannot get qjackctl, jackd, alsa working.

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Mon Nov 13 04:10:51 EST 2006

On Mon, November 13, 2006 05:02, David Froseth wrote:
> Rui,
> I looked in /etc/group and found this in the list of groups:
>

> audio:x:29:dfro
>

> Is this what you are talking about?

Yes, exactly. I guess "dfro" is your username, which is the one you use to
run the jack applications, is it? If yes, my last question doesn't apply
anymore :)

lets get back to initial and give us a complete qjackctl messages output,
since you press the start button. The jackd command line is the most
precious.

Bye.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela