[linux-audio-user] Cannot get qjackctl, jackd, alsa working.

rj at spamatica.se rj at spamatica.se
Mon Nov 13 09:43:35 EST 2006

> david is a newcomer to linux, isn't confident about what "groups" are,
> and you're suggesting to him that he should build his kernel from
> source?

<delurk for a useless comment>

Actually I found that barring it's daunting appearance, building a new
kernel is a quite well documented and trivial procedure. Often it's just
a question of following a step by step guide for the distribution in
question. Granted if it goes wrong you better know what you are doing to
get the boat afloat again...

</>

Robert/