[linux-audio-user] FC2->Fc3->Fc4->Fc5->FC6->FC*: it's crazy!

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Tue Nov 14 20:30:11 EST 2006

every time there is a new Fedora Core, I usually get around to moving to
the next version. However, for me, it's a bit of a pain to do because
you really have to wipe the disc and start all over.. ."upgrading"
Fedora doesn't really work well. At least for me it doesn't.

Don't you find this a bit irritating? I do. It's not hard, it just seems
unnecessary.

 Are other distros better at upgrading but also provide all of the nice
features that Fedora does? (there are a lot of audio apps available in
rpm for Fedora. I just can't spend my time compiling each and every one
when updates come along.)

What do others do?