[linux-audio-user] snd card now not working. apparently slipped from Card 1 to Card 0.

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Wed Nov 15 04:15:42 EST 2006

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 20:28, Lee Revell was like:
> It does work, it's just card 0 now.  What aplay command line are you
> using?  Do you have an .asoundrc?  You shouldn't.

Are you saying that having a .asoundrc is _definitely_ counter-productive, or
simply that it is not required? A pointer to whatever discussion I've missed
will be sufficient.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
We are the people We've been waiting for.